The goal behind $HKUN coin is to bridge the gap between charity and cryptocurrency to capitalize on an expanding market in order to expand charitable donations into underserved and unserved markets.
HakunaMatata $HKUN Token is a Binance Smart Chain built on the BEP-20 protocol. “BEP20 is a token standard on Binance Smart Chain that extends ERC-20 and BEP-2 tokens, providing additional functionality that allows you to move your tokens between different blockchains and more” . We have developed the token to build a widespread consensus on the coexistence of financial freedom and charitable drivers in a unique ecosystem that extends the traditional balances of cryptocurrencies.
$HKUN is a Binance Smart Chain based crypto asset marketplace, where buyers and sellers meet to transact based on long-term speculative and value views.
$HKUN believes that investment and charity can be merged into one medium to ensure the prosperity of one’s own wealth while benefiting the community and reflecting on the wellness of society positively. $HKUN offers all token holders a 5% BUSD reward whenever someone buys and 8% BUSD reward whenever someone sells, thus, making sure our investors grow their investment in both directions. We are also implementing a Manual Buyback Feature which would serve as a Safety Net used to manually pump the coin back to its support levels when down or initiate a pump when good news are out in order to keep investor’s money safe and growing.
Our mission is to enable the most innovative blockchain technology companies to bring new and disruptive business models to market and to access these new capital markets.
– BSC Coin Design
– Tokenomics Design
– V1 Website Design
– Launch Marketing Campaigns
– Contract Verification
– Successful Launch
– Certik Audit
– Merchandise Launch
– Donations Commencement
– Expand Marketing Efforts
– Conceptualize and Launch Charity NFT Launchpad
– Listings (CMC, Coingecko, Blockfolio)
– Exchange Listing (Medium Sized)
– Launch Proprietary Mascot
– Expand Charities Targeted
– Engage Giveaways and Competitions
– Enroll Aggressive Marketing
– Conceptualize Charity Ecosystem Platform Use Case
– Exchange Listing (Large Exchanges)
– Launch Real World Charity Ecosystem Platform
– Expand Donation Efforts
– Design Aggressive Long-Term Business Development
– Finalize Listing on Targeted Exchanges
– Design In-House Exchange
– Engage in In-House Exchange Development
– Expand NFT Launchpad Marketplace
– Engage with The Walt Disney Company for partnership and access into Timon & Pumba Mascots and Rights
– Partnerships with Payment Gateways for Integration with HKUN coin
– Brainstorm Development of In-House Blockchain for Coin Migration
– Crowdfunding for Development of Blockchain
– Setup Required Data-centers to host Blockchain
– Develop In-House Blockchain in Partnership with Development Experts
– Migrate HKUN Coin into New Blockchain for CryptoAssets Vertical Decentralization
$HKUN tokenomics are based on four main pillars, namely Earn, Burn, Charity, and Grow. Since the HakunaMatata coin is a community driven, fair launched DeFi Token, the team has focused the efforts into giving back to the community through engaging in a long-term hold semantics that encourage holding, feed liquidity, and reflect unto the community as a whole under the motto of “no worries” through actively enhancing the world’s wellness and prosperity, one step at a time.
Through aggressive BUSD rewards, $HKUN offers a 5% reward tax in the form of BUSD on buys and an 8% reward tax on sells to reward long term holders. Additionally, a 3% LP feedback protocol is implemented, through feeding the liquidity pool with equal parts of tokens and BNBs, to ensure healthy liquidity ratios with respect to total MCap.
Burn fee from all transactions sits at 4%. The goal behind implementing the 4% burn fee is to impose a price floor that is increased over time as the cumulative volume traded increases. This ensures that LP value converges to real market-cap thus alleviating large price whipsaws and ensures smoother pricing especially at larger market-cap through sending the coins to the “eater address” publicly visible to the public where the tokens are not accessible forever.
By the community, for the community. This is the main goal of our project is to help lead an ecosystem that reflects positively on the society as a whole. Implementing a 1% charity transaction fee yields material amount of tokens to be traded, sold into the liquidity, and donated to community-driven charities through either active donations (e.g. WFP, WWF, SNAP) or through donations (e.g. building schools, building hospitals, donating machinery to farmers, job creation).
Being a community driven coin, HakunaMatata puts business development and marketing at its core activities to ensure that momentum is maintained, partnerships are achieved, and global campaigns are held. $HKUN has implemented a 2% marketing and business development fee to feed the pool in order to drive momentum, achieve price appreciation, cover management fees, cover expansion fees, and attract new investors.